“Nearly one in four troops polled say they have seen examples of white nationalism among their fellow service members, and troops rate it as a larger national security threat than Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new Military Times poll.” — https://www.militarytimes.com
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Subscribe to the VFPVC Blog
- 30% active military say white nationalism a security threat
- Film Screening (free) – “Thank You For Your Service” Friday November 10
- Why the Vengeance Toward Sgt. Bergdahl?
- OXNARD FILM SOCIETY PRESENTS: We Remember – Ventura County to Vietnam and Back
- Sovereignty of Ojibwe tribes threatened by Line 3 Pipeline