VFP Board of Directors member Adrienne Kinne speaking outside Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. The local community has been demanding the closure of Kadena Air Base, an airfield that constantly disrupts daily life on the island. Military aircraft are conducting missions all throughout the day and night. Also, the U.S. Air Force wants to base the F-35 fighter jets our of Vermont and a huge movement is building in opposition of that decision. Learn more about the Vermont Issue here: http://www.stopthef35.com/
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Subscribe to the VFPVC Blog
- Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits as Trump rolls back program offering enlistees path to citizenship
- Tronc Fires Half the Staff of the New York Daily News
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services Starting a Denaturalization Task Force
- VFP Chapter 112 Gathering Aug 10
- Veterans For Peace 33rd Annual Convention, August 22-26th.