Veterans for Peace Regional Conference
April 12, 2014
10 am – 6 pm
Location: Peace Center, 3916 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90320
This year’s theme: “Moving Forward in Solidarity”.
This year’s organizing committee planning a regional conference is to network and find ways to strengthen our efforts as a VFP region not necessarily to educate ourselves on the issues about which we already know.
• Morning Brunch – mingle and check out chapter displays
• Present state of our VFP chapters.
• Presentation by VFP National – Casey Steinmetz
• Lunch is provided
• MLK music powerpoint – Mr. Lanny Kaufer
• Breakout clusters by similar interest groups to network and collaborate
• Report out from breakout clusters
• Dinner at nearby location
Please pass along to all of your VFP friends. We are looking info free overnight housing.