“Sergeant Bergdahl was dismissed from the Coast Guard because of mental illness, was recruited into the Army in spite of such issues, and then was sent to the frontlines of Afghanistan where he walked away from his base and was captured, kept as a prisoner, and tortured by the Taliban for nearly five years.” — Read Article in Consortium News
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Subscribe to the VFPVC Blog
- Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits as Trump rolls back program offering enlistees path to citizenship
- Tronc Fires Half the Staff of the New York Daily News
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services Starting a Denaturalization Task Force
- VFP Chapter 112 Gathering Aug 10
- Veterans For Peace 33rd Annual Convention, August 22-26th.