“Sergeant Bergdahl was dismissed from the Coast Guard because of mental illness, was recruited into the Army in spite of such issues, and then was sent to the frontlines of Afghanistan where he walked away from his base and was captured, kept as a prisoner, and tortured by the Taliban for nearly five years.” — Read Article in Consortium News
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Subscribe to the VFPVC Blog
- 30% active military say white nationalism a security threat
- Film Screening (free) – “Thank You For Your Service” Friday November 10
- Why the Vengeance Toward Sgt. Bergdahl?
- OXNARD FILM SOCIETY PRESENTS: We Remember – Ventura County to Vietnam and Back
- Sovereignty of Ojibwe tribes threatened by Line 3 Pipeline